Prospectus and Application for Enrolment Form
Applications for Enrolment at Woodlawn are encouraged at any time of the year with the understanding that the child will automatically be placed on a waiting list until a position arises.
- Enrolment Information
- School Fees
- Woodlawn Brochure
- Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Enrolment Policy and Fees
Application for Enrolment Forms are provided in the links below.
The following two documents must be downloaded and submitted along with the documents listed in the Enrolment Information above:
The Confidential Student Information form must be handed to your child's current school for completion.
All enrolments can be submitted to the College at email@example.com
If you are seeking a position for the current school year, you may submit an Enrolment Form at your earliest convenience.
You may obtain a hard copy of the Prospectus by contacting the College office on 6626 2600 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Night was held on Wednesday, 18 May, 2022 in two sessions: 5.00 - 6.00 pm and 7.00 - 8.00 pm.
If you have missed our Open Night and wish to arrange a tour of the College, please contact our College Registrar on 6626 2606.
A date for our 2023 Open Night is yet to be set.
Applications for Years 7-11, 2023 are invited.
Applications for all year groups may be submitted at any time throughout the year and will be processed upon receipt of the documentation. All interested applicants are encouraged to place an application on file and you will be contacted when a place becomes available. Should no places be available upon application, the applicant will be placed on a waiting list.
Applications for Year 7, 2024 can be submitted at or after Open Night in 2023.
Applicants for Years 7 to 11 will be afforded an interview throughout the year as vacancies occur in those years. Students will be interviewed by the Principal, a member of the Leadership Team or a Leader of Learning.
Parents/Guardians of students who are accepted by the College will be asked to confirm their acceptance by completing a Confirmation of Acceptance Form and paying an Acceptance Fee of $400.00, which is deducted from the tuition account. The Acceptance Fee is non refundable upon the cancellation of an offer of acceptance.
- Orientation Day for new students has been set down for Friday, 2 December, 2022. This provides the students with an opportunity to meet the teachers and other students and to familiarise themselves with the layout of the College.
Please contact the College Registrar, Mrs Debbie Melino, at the College on (02) 6626 2606 for any enquiries.
Prospectuses, including Enrolment Forms, can be obtained by phoning the Office on 6626 2600 or can be downloaded from this website.
All students are interviewed by either the Principal, a member of the Leadership Team, or a Leader of Learning. Students may bring a sample of school work or an example of another interest to the interview if they wish.
Originals of documentation supporting the Application for Enrolment must be brought to the interview.
Copies of all enrolment documentation must be received by the College PRIOR to your interview. The documents required are:
- Completed Application for Enrolment Form.
- Application Fee $30 (receipts are held on file).
- A copy of your child's Birth Certificate.
- A copy of your child's Baptismal Certificate (if your child is baptised)
- Confidential Student Information Form (to be handed to your child's current school for completion. The school will forward the form directly to the College).
- A copy of your child's recent school report.
- A copy of your child's Year 5 NAPLAN Test (if applying for Years 7 or 8). Year 7 or 9 NAPLAN Test (if applying for other years).
- A copy of your child's immunisation records.
- Passport size photograph (on the Enrolment Form).
Applications are invited for Years 7 to 11, 2022 and 2023.
Please forward to:
The College Registrar
PO Box 6
Lismore NSW 2480