All students are interviewed by either the Principal, a member of the Leadership Team, or a Leader of Learning. Students may bring a sample or school work or an example of another interest to the interview if they wish.
All enrolment documentation must be received by the College PRIOR to your interview. The documents required are:
- Completed Application for Enrolment Form
- Application Fee $30 (receipts are held on file)
- A copy of your child's Birth Certificate
- A copy of your child's Baptismal Certificate (if your child is baptised)
- Confidential Student Information Form (to be handed to your child's current school for completion. The school will forward the form directly to the College)
- A copy of your child's recent school report
- A copy of your child's Year 5 NAPLAN Test (if applying for Year 7). Year 7 or 9 NAPLAN Test (if applying for other years).
- A copy of your child's immunisation certificate
- Passport size photograph (on the Enrolment Form)
Applications for Years 7 and 11, 2018 should be forwarded by Friday 12th May 2017.
Applications for other years can be forwarded at any time and will be offered an interview as vacancies arise.
Please forward to:
PO Box 6
Lismore NSW 2480