Only a few kilometres from Lismore CBD, the College is situated in a pleasant rural environment and boasts a comprehensive range of facilities on site.
Once a boy's boarding school, the College has moved with the times, renovating and remodelling while still being sympathetic to the heritage architecture and landscaped subtropical gardens.
To support our Curriculum aims, the College provides well equipped classrooms as well as specialist facilities in a number of areas.
- A College Chapel which seats the College community and a smaller Religious Education Centre for class liturgies and prayer.
- A Performing Arts Centre comprising of a 190 seat theatrette, a Dance Studio and teaching facilities.
- Expansive audio and visual capacity in all KLA areas.
- A Furniture Making Workshop allowing students to qualify for an Australian Quality Training Framework (AQF) Certificate II in Furniture Making.
- A Design & Technology Centre including Metal, Timber, Graphics and Electronic facilities as well as a fully equipped Agricultural Centre, Food Technology and Textiles Departments.
- A Trade Training Centre providing a Commercial Kitchen allowing the College to offer Hospitality courses with TAFE accreditation and to expand Vocational Education and Training (VET) subjects.
- A Special Education Centre (Eagle Centre) which provides assistance in Literacy, Numeracy and gifted and talented programs.
- A Library and Research Centre.
- A Learning and Study Centre for Senior Students.
- A Visual Arts Centre including Graphics, Ceramics, Photographic Studio and Digital Imaging room.
- A Music Centre equipped with practice and tutorial rooms, a Recording Studio and digital music technology.
- For outdoor education and sports related activities, students have access to a swimming pool, tennis, netball and basketball courts, extensive playing fields and a multi-purpose sports and recreation centre.
- The 1:1 roll-out of student laptops with a wireless network and onsite technical support.
The College's history as a former Agricultural College has continued with a large Agricultural Centre accommodating a variety of livestock and poultry as well as facilities for plant production.
Students can receive additional music tutoring in the Dent Centre which is located near the Technology and Applied Studies Centre.
For outdoor education and sports related activities, students have access to a 30 metre swimming pool (venue for the Annual Twilight Swimming Carnival), tennis, basketball and netball courts, extensive playing fields and a multi-purpose sports and recreation centre. The sporting ovals, where Athletics Carnivals and some competitive sporting matches take place, are adjacent to Kelly Park and in close proximity to teaching classrooms.
The Colin Centre hosts indoor cricket, soccer, netball and basketball areas and has a fully equipped gymnasium.
The College also has two buses which are extensively used for excursions, sporting commitments and other outings.